Dr. Friedrich specializes in many aspects of general dentistry for patients of all ages. Our office is family-friendly; we enjoy providing dental care to children and following through on that care as they grow.
Our main focus is providing preventive care. We provide the following services:
- DIAGNOSTIC AND PREVENTIVE
- · Comprehensive oral evaluation.
- · Digital radiography.
- · Teeth cleanings.
- · Fluoride treatments.
- · Sealants to prevent the development of decay.
- · Examining patients for precancerous and cancerous lesions using VELscope® Vx Enhanced Oral Assessment technology.
- RESTORATIVE CARE
- · Fillings using composites (tooth-colored), gold or silver.
- · Crowns.
- · Bridges.
- · Veneers.
- · Implants – we restore surgically-placed dental implants with crowns and bridges.
- PERIODONTAL NONSURGICAL CARE
- · Periodontal scaling and root planning (deep cleaning).
- · Localized delivery of antimicrobial agents.
- · Periodontal maintenance.
- · Provisional splinting.
- FABRICATION OF COMPLETE AND PARTIAL DENTURES
- · Repairs to existing dentures.
- · Relines.
- EMERGENCY TREATMENTS
- TREATMENT OF JAW PAIN AND TEETH-GRINDING (BRUXISM)
- TEETH WHITENING
- · Fabrication of the whitening trays for home treatment.
- · Preloaded whitening trays.
We work in close cooperation with trusted specialists in every field of dentistry. If necessary, we refer patients to these colleagues.
Since 1992, we have trusted SeaBrook Dental Laboratory, located in Edmonds, to provide superior-quality dental prosthesis such as implants, crown, dentures and bridges.